No power? Follow these 5 steps to check if your power outage is network related or within your home.
- Check your switchboard and look for any tripped circuit breakers or safety switches. Hopefully it’s just a case of resetting these and your power will return.
- If you are still without power, check our current outages page for details of interruptions in your area. Information is updated every 5 minutes.
- If your outage is not listed or if you have further information that would assist our crews, call us on the numbers below.
- Keep clear of any fallen power lines as these should always be treated as live and dangerous.
- Check in with your neighbours. Particularly those with special needs such as elderly and people with disabilities.
Our number one priority during a power outage is the safety of the community and our workers.