Here you'll find a link to all of our Powercor and CitiPower Distribution Annual Planning Reports (DAPR) and Transmission Connection Planning Reports (TCPR). The DAPR documents provide information about actual and forecast constraints on our distribution network and where they are expected to happen. The TCPR reports are joint reports on transmission connection planning in Victoria, prepared by the five Victorian electricity Distribution Businesses.
Distribution Annual Planning Reports (DAPR)
These documents provide information about actual and forecast constraints on our distribution network and where they are expected to happen.
- All DAPR documents have been prepared in accordance with the National Electricity Rules (NER), in particular Schedule 5.8, as well as the Electricity Distribution Code.
- These documents contain certain predictions, estimates and statements that reflect various assumptions concerning economic growth and load growth forecasts.
- They also contain statements about our plans which may change from time to time without notice and should therefore be confirmed with us before any action is taken based on any DAPR document.
- These documents are not intended to be used for other purposes, such as making decisions to invest in generation, transmission or distribution capacity.
- We advise anyone seeking to use the information in these documents to verify its reliability, accuracy and completeness before committing to a course of action. We make no warranties or representations as to the document’s reliability, accuracy and completeness and specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions.
CitiPower and Powercor publicise a register of all embedded generation projects completed for generation system size more than 200kW in the last 5 years as per NER Clause 5.18B and Clause 5A.D.1A. Requirements can be found by following the link above.
All DAPR documents can be found here and include:
- The annual DAPR document
- Load forecasts
- System limitation reports
- LV voltage reports
Transmission Connection Planning Reports (TCPR)
These are joint reports on transmission connection planning in Victoria, prepared by the five Victorian electricity Distribution Businesses (“the DBs”) in accordance with the transmission connection planning requirements of Clause 3.4 of the Victorian Electricity Distribution Code and clause 5.13.2 of the National Electricity Rules (the Rules). The five DBs are: Jemena Electricity Networks (Vic) Ltd, CitiPower, Powercor Australia, United Energy, and AusNet Electricity Services Pty Ltd.
- Under their Electricity Distribution Licences, the DBs are responsible for planning and directing the augmentation of the facilities that connect their distribution systems to the shared transmission network.
- The shared transmission network is the extra high voltage network. This includes all powerlines rated above 66 kV and tie transformers that operate at two or three voltage levels above 66 kV.
- The assets connecting the DBs’ distribution networks to the shared transmission network are known as transmission connection assets.
All TCPR documents can be found here and include:
- The annual TCPR document
- Transmission connection point load forecast
- Documents to support AEMO’s Transmission Annual Planning Report (TAPR)