Until early 2024, we will be completing public lighting, overhead wire and underground cable works on St Kilda Road and Albert Road in South Melbourne.
These works will enable the construction and public lighting of the new ANZAC station precinct.
What to expect
- Electricity supply will be maintained, there are no planned outages during these works.
- Works will involve the installation of public lighting Overhead wires and underground cables.
- Works will involve digging up parts of the road and footpath.
- Some of this work may be noisy.
- During works there will be some temporary traffic and parking impacts.
- Local traffic and pedestrian access will be maintained at all times with traffic control in place to safely guide vehicles and pedestrians around the work area and through detours.
- Reinstatement of the area will be progressively completed after the completion of construction works.